Any jobs in Melbourne
This is a casual position that may lead to salaried employment and includes a variety of shifts including days, nights and weekends. The successful applicants will be energetic, enthusiastic and will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a high volume TAB,
- All the necessary accreditations
- A passion to work with a customer focussed team to achieve success
- Proven success in a hospitality role - Ideally a Bar/TAB background
- Good presentation and attention to detail
Applicants with current RSA, RSG and TAB knowledge is essential.
Your ability to deliver and maintain a customer experience that is of a consistently high service standard will see you excel in this application process.
We also offer many opportunities for development and career progression for energetic, ambitious, and passionate people.
All candidates will address their cover letters to The Venue Manager.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Employment Agency: Tudor Inn
Job Source: Seek
Job Location: Melbourne, VIC
Date: more than 37 month ago
Related job titles:
TAB-Bar<-b>-Attendant<-b>- jobs in Melbourne